- Supermicro C7Z87-OCE motherboard
- Intel Xeon E3-1230Lv3
- Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz 8GB
- Corsair H100i
- BeQuiet Dark Power Pro 10 850W
- Kingston HyperX 240GB SSD
- ASUS PCE-AC68 WLAN Card
To allow for the fairest testing possible, I will be using as many different software applications as possible to test each drive. This ensures the most accurate results and increases the chance that it can help you making just the right drive decision.
- Anvil’s Storage Utilities
- ATTO Disk Benchmark
Additionally I’ve used my personal Jolla mobile phone with Sailfish OS version 18.104.22.168 and my Samsung Galaxy Tab2 with Android version 4.1.2 to test the wireless and streaming capabilities of this device.