Microsoft has recently updated their Store application for Windows Phone to version 2.3 which is said to bring improved customer experience in the catalog, but according to WP Central the store is still a little slow and confusing to use as no category for phones exists and users also need to use search to find Nokia Lumia devices.
In spite of the above, the new 2.3 version displays ratings and reviews for products, as well as allowing users to add shortcuts to the favorite categories. Another neat feature pointed out is the ability to see what’s going on at your local store directly form the Microsoft Store app. If you want to attend an event at your local store, you can use the app to view a schedule of what’s happening there in the next few weeks.
Windows Phone users can also browse the app to shop online for products available through the Microsoft Store. A list of the store’s features and improvements can be viewed below:
- Find your nearest Microsoft Store
- See store details including hours, map and directions
- Schedule an Answer Desk, Personal Training, Personal Shopping or Business Consultation appointment
- View events happening at a particular store
- See latest Microsoft Store news from Facebook, Twitter and the Microsoft Blog
- Shop for Microsoft Store products online
New in version 2.3:
- Improved customer experience in the catalog
- Ratings and reviews for products
- Favorite shortcut to your favorite categories
It is not a massive improvement, as the Store app still needs a lot of work added to it, but at least Microsoft is taking things further instead of the other way around. For more information about the latest Store update you can head on over to the Windows Phone website here.
Thank you WP Central for providing us with this information