Forthcoming third-person action shooter Quantum Break, developed by Alan Wake producers Remedy Entertainment, is now available to pre-order for Windows 10, with the store page revealing that the install size of the game is less than on Xbox One.
According to the page on the official Microsoft Store, the Windows 10-exclusive version of Quantum Break will be 36.18GB, compared to 44.09GB on Xbox One.
The Windows 10 version will feature:
- XBOX LIVE: Stay connected to the Xbox Live community, view achievements, watch game clips, chat with friends and more. Record, narrate, and share your most epic gaming moments with built-in Game DVR.
- XBOX LIVE: Store saved games in the cloud and continue playing on a different PC right from where you left off. Play with your Xbox One Controller for Windows using the wired or wireless adapter.
While the specifications are listed as:
- MINIMUM SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i5-4460, 2.70GHz or AMD FX-6300; GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX760 or AMD Radeon R7; RAM: 8 GB; Hard Disk Space: 55 GB; DX12 capable GPU; Windows-compatible keyboard/mouse
- RECOMMENDED SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i5-4690, 2.70GHz or AMD equivalent; GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX970 or AMD Radeon R9; RAM: 16 GB; Hard Disk Space: 55 GB; DX12 capable GPU; Xbox Game Controller
- SUPPORTED OS: Windows 10 (64-bit version only)
Quantum Break is out for Windows 10 and Xbox One on 5th April.