Razer has launched an updated version of their popular DeathAdder gaming mouse. The revised pointer will ship with a new 4G infrared sensor capable of achieving up to 6,400 DPI resolution for improved performance and precision, among other improvements.
The gaming accessory provider says the new DeathAdder maintains the same iconic right-handed ergonomic shape as the original but it has been enhanced with built-in textured rubber side grips to provide more control during intense matchups.
- 6400 dpi 4G Optical Sensor
- Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling/1 ms response
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Always-On mode
- 200 in. per sec. and 50 G of acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Approximate size: 5.00 in./127 mm (Length) x 2.76 in. / 70 mm (Width) x 1.73 in. / 44 mm (Height)
- Approximate weight : 0.23 lbs./105 g
The revised Razer DeathAdder is available as of writing in the US and in Europe for $69.99 and EU €69.99, respectively.