MSI debuts their first Intel Braswell based Mini-ITX ECO motherboards: the MSI N3050I ECO, N3150I ECO and N3700I ECO. The passive cooled ECO motherboards come with onboard 14nm dual-core and quad-core Intel Celeron and Pentium processors and MSI’s power-saving design that together result in a ultra-low power consumption with just 6W for the SoC. These boards will run cool and silent, and barely consume any power. Perfect for a bed or livingroom setup.
The new MSI Braswell based ECO motherboards feature a wide variety of multimedia solutions such as H.265 (HEVC) hardware decoding, support for 4K output, Blu-ray playback and 8-channel HD Audio via HDMI. You can add up to 8GB DDR3L-1600MHz SO-DIMM RAM in the two slots and attach two high-speed drives to the SATA 6Gb/s ports. There is one PCIe slot for expansion and onboard Gigabit Ethernet, COM port, and USB 3.0.
The new Intel Braswell processors come with improved graphics core and have full support for the upcoming DirectX 12 and Windows 10. The boards still come packed with MSI’s Military Class 4 components that ensure your system runs stable even under extreme conditions. The key components have all passed the seven tests of MIL-STND-810G military class which are performed by independent laboratories.
- 3 New ECO models featuring Intel Braswell onboard SoC
• MSI N3700I ECO with Intel Pentium Quad-core N3700, 2.40GHz SoC
• MSI N3150I ECO with Intel Celeron Quad-core N3150, 2.08GHz SoC
• MSI N3050I ECO with Intel Celeron Dual-core N3050, 2.16GHz SoC
- HDMI 1.4b – High-Definition Multimedia Interface Version 1.4b with 4K output support
- USB 3.0 – Fully Supports High-speed USB Storage Devices
- M-FLASH – Simply Update & Backup Your BIOS
- FAST BOOT – Quickly Boot Up And Enter OS In A Few Seconds
- LIVE UPDATE 6 – Easily Update The Latest BIOS & Drivers
- Military Class 4 components
No word on pricing or availability yet, but we’ll keep you updated as more information and photos get released.
Thanks to MSI for providing us with this information