Maingear have just revealed their new Pulse 15 gaming laptop and much like the Pulse 14 and Pulse 17, the 15 is now their thinnest ever 15″ gaming laptop and it features all the best components to match its high-end aesthetics.
Measuring at just under 1 inch thick and weighing less than 4 pounds, the Pulse 15 is equipped with a high quality 3K (2880 x 1620) resolution IPS display, the Pulse 15 will be great for gaming and productivity, cramming a lot of visual detail into that compact display. The display is driven by a powerful Intel Core i74710HQ CPU which runs at 2.5GHz up to 3.5GHz in boost mode, an Nvidia GeForce GTX 870M with 3GB of memory, making the Pulse 15 more powerful than any other 15″ gaming notebook on the market.
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M
- Display: 15.6 inch wide-view IPS LCD display with resolution of 2880 x 1620
- Processor: Intel Core i7 4710HQ
- Memory: 16 GB Dual Channel DDR3 – 1600Mhz
- Hard Drive: Up to 1 TB HDD and 2x 256 GB mSata SSD’s
- Network Adapter: Killer E2200 LAN, Intel 802.11ac wireless
- Audio: Sound Blaster Cinema 2 with 2 speakers and 1 sub-woofer
- Media Card Reader: Built in 7-in-1 Media Card Reader (MMC/RSMMC/MS/MS Pro/MS Duo/SD/Mini-SD)
- Operating System: Genuine Windows 8 Home, Professional or Ultimate 64-Bit
- Battery: Li-Polymer Lithium-Ion
- I/O Ports: 1 HDMI out, 4 USB 3.0, 2 mini display ports, , 1 RJ-45 LAN
- Dimensions: (W)15.25″ x (H)0.75″ x (D)10.5″
- Weight: 3.75lbs.
There are a few hardware choices available for the Pulse 15, as well as a customisable exterior style, and a comprehensive three year hardware warranty. Prices start at $2,199.
Thank you Maingear for providing us with this information.
Image courtesy of Maingear.