EVGAs graphics cards are well-known for their impressive specs and efficient coolers, and now you can also get their GeForce GTX 960 SSC with 4GB GDDR5 memory instead of the previous 2GB reference.
EVGA also added their new EVGA ACX 2.0+ cooler that comes with a Memory MOSFET Cooling Plate (MMCP) that reduces MOSFET temperatures up to 11°C, and optimized Straight Heat Pipes (SHP) that reduce GPU temperature by 5°C. ACX 2.0+ coolers also feature optimized Swept fan blades, double ball bearings, and an extreme low power motor that delivers more air flow with less power.
- 4GB of High-Performance GDDR5 Memory – Improved 4K gaming performance and higher texture qualities!
- dBi (dB Noise Inverter) – EVGA’s ACX 2.0+ fan turns off below 60C, generating 0dB of noise.
- MMCP (Memory MOSFET Cooling Plate) – Full-size cooling plate makes direct contact with memory and MOSFETS, reducing memory up to 9°C and MOSFET up to 11°C.
- QSD (Quick Switch Dual BIOS) – Multiple integrated BIOSes allow you to switch to the secondary with the flick of a switch.
- OPT (Optimized Power Target) – The power target is precisely tuned for the perfect balance of thermal, power and performance, offering 33% more power over reference.
- SHP (Straight Heat Pipes) – Triple 8mm straight heat pipes offer 6% better heat dissipation than bent heat pipes with reduced thermal resistance.
The card runs at a 1279MHz base clock and has a Boost to 1342MHz. The 4GB memory runs at 7010MHz on the 128 Bit memory bus with 112.16GB/s bandwidth. It supports up to four monitors, 240MHz refresh rate, and 4K resolution.
Thanks to EVGA for providing us with this information