Computex 2015 – Corsair is showcasing their PSUs among other things at this year’s Computex and we stopped by to take a look. On display is the RMi Series with 1000W, 850W, 750W, and 650W models.
The RMi series are high-performance power supplies with gold certification for efficiency. They are built with high-end Japanese capacitors and the fans use high-end fluid dynamic bearings.
The RMi series is fully modular, allowing you to create the best possible cable management.
Corsairs Digital Link allows you to connect the digital PSU to your system for temperature and output monitoring.
On display was also a 600W SFX PSU featuring a 92mm fan and modular cable sets.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified: High-efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs
- 100% all Japanese 105°C capacitors: Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long-term reliability
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: Allows for virtually silent operation at low and medium loads
- Configurable +12V rail options: Can be run in the default multi-rail +12V mode, or toggled to single-rail operation
- Corsair Link Digital: Advanced desktop application lets users monitor and log fan speed, voltages and power consumption, as well as control fan speed and toggle the +12V rail from multi-rail to a single +12V rail
- Seven-year warranty: A guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds
- Suggested Retail Prices:
– 650W – $129.99 MSRP
– 750W – $139.99 MSRP
– 850W – $159.99 MSRP
– 1000W – $189.99 MSRP