MSI has just launched its MS-98G5 industrial motherboard with an embedded processing and graphics solution. The motherboard is based on the mini-ITX form factor and Intel 4th Gen QM87/HM86 architecture that comes with a BGA-type Haswell/Broadwell Mobile Core i7, i5, i3 or Celeron CPU, various displays, 1 PCIe x16, 8 USB 2.0 and 4 USB 3.0 ports, 5 COM ports, a SATA 3.0 connector, and 2 mini-PCIe slots.
The MS-98G5 is flexible in terms of system integrators, having the auto-switch DC 12/19V power inputs bring more possibilities of display deployment, I/O connection and extra expansion. The motherboard features HDMI, DP, DVI-I, and LVDS in terms of outputs and the HD Graphics as a graphical solution, giving it the high-performance Intel 4th Gen kernel the industrial sector needs for various industrial applications.
Here is a brief spec of the MSI MS-98G5:
- Haswell/Broadwell Mobile Core i7/i5/i3/Celeron Processor
- 3 independent displays (HDMI/DP/DVI-I/LVDS)
- Dual GbE LAN with iAMT (EIA+QM87)
- 2 x DDR3L 1333/1600 MHz up to 16GB memory
- 1 x PCIe(x16) w/ riser card to x8+x8 or x8+x4+x4
- 8 x USB 2.0; 4 x USB 3.0; 5 x COM; SATA 3.0
- 2 x mini-PCIe slots
- Auto-switch DC power 12/19V
MSI has yet to give out a release date for the product at hand or a recommended retail price, but customers can go to its web page here for more information on the product.
Thank you Guru3D for providing us with this information