EUROCOM builds some incredible and portable systems that usually are built with one thing in mind, the best efficiency and most power possible.
The new 14″ Armadillo 2 ultrabook is slightly different as it was designed to be a perfect everyday companion. It should be compact and lightweight enough to carry everywhere while still giving you the power you need to perform your tasks.
Armadillo 2 supports Intel’s Platform Trust Technology (Intel PTT), which is a new platform functionality for credential storage and key management. It has a 4 cells Smart Lithium-Ion 44WH battery pack for up to 7 hours of battery life.
- Display: 14.0-inch (35.56cm) FHD 1920-by-1080 LCD panel 16:9 panel, 3.2mm; eDP
- Processor: powered by Intel 5th Generation Broadwell-U (14nm), Intel Core i5-5200U
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5500 with Dynamic Video Memory Technology
- Memory: up to 32GB; DDR3L-1333/1600/1866; 2 SODIMM 204pin sockets
- Dimensions/Weight: 340(W) x 240(D) x 21(H)mm; 1.8kg
- Power: Battery: up to 430 minutes; removable 4 cells Smart Lithium-Ion, 44.6WH; battery shipping mode; AC Adapter: 65W 100-240V, DC 19V 3.42A
- Storage: up to 2TB SSD/HDD; 1x HDD/SSD (7mm) + 1x mSATA (SATA3)
- Card Reader: 6-in-1 Push-Push; MMC/RSMMC SD/miniSD/SDHC/SHXC
- Keyboard & Touchpad: large size touchpad 104x59mm; high quality A4 size keyboard
- Sound System: High Definition Audio; 2 microphone array for high fidelity recordings with noise cancellation; 2
- speakers 2W 4Ohm
- Ports: Card Reader, 2x USB 3.0; HDMI 1.4, RJ-45 (LAN), DC-in (Right Side); Kensington Lock, Microphone jack, headphone jack (Left Side)
- Security: Kensington Lock, Intel PTT (Platform Trust Technology)
You can configure your system directly on EUROCOM’s website where the fun begins at £588 and a fully equipped model easily costs you £2386. However, for that price you will get a 1TB HDD and 1TB SSD, 32GB RAM, pre-installed Windows with retail disk and ac/a/b/g/n and Bluetooth Wireless abilities.