EVGA has announced another addition to its gaming mouse series, the Torq X10 gaming mouse. Built with the highest quality materials including a real carbon fiber surface, this mouse was designed from the ground up to satisfy the needs of the hardcore gamer with a high quality laser sensor that provides up to 8200 DPI, an adjustable weight system, nine programmable buttons and a unique sizing system that allows you to adjust the height and the length of the body.
This mouse was designed from the ground up to be unlike anything you have ever seen on the market. We used the ultimate in quality components including a REAL Carbon Fiber surface and the highest quality Omron switches with a lifespan of over 20 million clicks. We didn’t stop there though. We also included a full metal base that provides solid construction, an Avago 9800 laser sensor providing up to 8200DPI with 1000Hz polling rate, a 6FT silver coated USB cable, and much more.
EVGA TORQ X10 FEATURES:
- Ambidextrous grip supporting left and right-handed gamers.
- Moveable mechanism allows for proper support of various hand sizes.
- Avago 9800 laser provides up to 8200 DPI with up to 1000Hz polling rate.
- Highest quality Omron switches with a lifespan of over 20 million clicks.
- Supports up to 9 programmable buttons.
- Fully customizable RGB LED.
- Built in 512KB memory for profile storage.
- Metal base provides solid construction.
- Weight control system allowing you to customize the weight to your liking.
- 6ft silver coated USB cable with braided surface.
UNLEASH SOFTWARE FEATURES:
- Allows full control of the EVGA TORQ X10.
- Designed with usability in mind.
- Heads up display shows key settings at a glance.
- Flexible macro and profiling system.
- Adjustable LED color and brightness.