A little over a year ago, Silverstone introduced the revolutionary slim form factor case RVZ01 that was created by SilverStone’s RAVEN team, a case that exceeded and refined what a slim HTPC or console-styled PC could do.
Now Silverstone is ready with a follow-up chassis and the new line is called the Fortress Z and it is designed for enthusiasts that want a great looking small form factor chassis made of first class materials.
The FTZ01 utilizes a PCI-E riser and custom designed fans that in return allow you to use the biggest consumer graphics cards on the market and still maintain a superb air cooling. The case even supports liquid cooling, but you should pick the cooler with care as it won’t be all that fit.
The FTZ01 could be the perfect choice for those looking to build a premium, all-metal slim form factor PC with high-end components.
It will come as both a black and silver version, but people who are after the Silver need a little more patience. The Black FTZ01 will be available in stock on the 26th of May and the Silver version will be available on the 10th of July.
Designed for use in either vertical or horizontal orientation, it can be placed comfortably in any space-constrained environment that requires a powerful PC.
- Classic exterior built from aluminum unibody frame
- Supports graphics card up to 13 inches
- Mini-ITX motherboard & SFX PSU compatible
- Maximum performance in slim form factor with support for liquid cooling*
- Positive air pressure design for excellent cooling/quietness and dust-prevention
- Fits in nearly any environment with horizontal or vertical orientation