SP/ Silicon Power unveiled their new-designed 3.5-inch USB 3.0 external hard drive, the Stream S06. Taking all aspects into consideration without compromising, the Stream S06 is build upon the USB 3.0 interface and with high capacities up to 4TB. The elegant look and exclusive handle design is the wonderful combination of beauty and functionality and allows for an easier carrying.
With a capacity of 4TB it can store up to 1.952 million high-resolution digital photos, 976 thousand songs or 1,760 hours Full-HD videos and with the USB 3.0 interface the transfer should be swift, may it be backup or storage. The Stream S06 features special-designed case that can be put upright or flat to perfectly fit in different space conditions. Equipped with ventilation holes, Stream S06 enables excellent energy-efficiency and great cooling effect.
To satisfy different users’ needs, the Stream S06 USB 3.0 external hard drive is available in three sizes, 2TB, 3TB and 4TB. All Silicon Power external hard drive products are backed by a 3-year warranty and come with the free download software SP Widget, which provides seven major backup and security tools and a 60-day trial version of NIS (Norton Internet Security). No word on pricing yet.
Stream S06 Product Features：
- Extremely high storage capacity up to 4TB
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant and backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Intelligent handle design, easy to carry and use
- Special-designed case that can be put upright or flat
- Exclusive ventilation holes, enabling incredible cooling effect
- LED indicator, easier for users to recognize the transferring status
- Power saving sleep mode
- SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions
Stream S06 Product Specifications：
- Dimension：199 * 117.7 * 36.3 mm
- Weight：770~876 g (by capacity)
- Interface：USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 compatible
- Data transfer rates：Max. 5 Gbps (USB 3.0 Mode)
- Power supply：DC12V
- Supported operating systems：Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Linux 2.6.31 or later, Mac OS 10.5 or later
- Operating temperature：5℃~ 55℃
- Storage temperature：-40℃~ 70℃
- Warranty：3-year warranty
Thank you Silicon Power for providing us with this information.
Images courtesy of Silicon Power.