Silicon Power released a new memory card for professional video and photographers, the new Superior CF 1100X. I’ve had the pleasure to play around with some fast memory cards over the time, but I’ve personally not had anything better than 600x speed which makes 1100x quite impressive.
The Superior CF 1100X is built with SLC NAND for the best reliability, in fact, it has an endurance and durability that is over 33 times higher than MLC-based products. It offers up to 100K erase and write cycles for outstanding reliability for a long time.
The card is rated for transfer speeds up to 165MB/s reading and 151 MB/s writing and it supports UDMA 7 mode which increases workflow efficiency. With this card, you will be able to capture up to 14 FPS continuously with a full-frame camera. The card is also compliant with the Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-65) that ensures video capture at a minimum sustained write speed of 65MB/s for 4K video recording.
Silicon Power’s Superior 1100X is available in two capacities, either 32GB or 64GB, and it is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Compliant with CompactFlash 6.0 specification
- 1100X high transfer rate, and UDMA 7 compliant
- Supports 14 fps (frames per second) for full-frame camera
- Built-in original SLC NAND Flash for excellent endurance and prolonged lifespan
- Optimized for 3D, 4K, and Full HD videos and images
- Compliant with VPG-65 standard
- Built-in ECC technology
- Durability: 100,000 erase/ write cycles
- MTBF: More than 1,000,000 hours