Today is a good day in the office, Shogun Bros are one of the newest players in the peripherals market and they’re back again with their second feature review here at eTeknix. When I reviewed their Ballista MK1 gaming mouse it proved that the company knows how to make a great peripheral without the need for a crazy budget, it was packed full of features, had great build quality, really nice aesthetics and competitive performance. Now they’re launching their first headset and if it is half as good as their gaming mouse, then we should be in for a real treat today.
The Ensense is the latest headset on the market to feature vibration drivers to give the sound some extra thump. Targeted right at the heart of the gaming market the Ensense is said to be perfect for everything from enjoying your games at home to competitive eSports. All the usual bells and whistles you would expect from a premium headset are included, such as a high-quality microphone, Virtual 7.1 surround, configurable sound and a whole lot more, so lets get stuck right in and see what the Ensense has to offer!
50MM Extra Large Pro Audio Driver
- Superior Neodymium Magnet
- Professional Tuned Crystal Clear Voice
- Tuned Monitor Level Sound Precision
- Optimized Sound Boost Logiv Chips
- Ultra Thick PU Leather Ear Cushion
- Ultra Thick PU Leather Head Cushion
- Customizable Head Size Fitting
Powerful Remote Control
- Backlit Control In Darkness
- Mute, Microphone, Volume and Ensense Control
Tough Military Spec
- Anti-interference – Best stable and fast
- Signal (USB Magnet)
- Tough – Military Fabric Cable
- Cable Management Band
Extreme Cool Outlook
- Futuristic Design
- Backlit Logo
- One Body Design
- Vacuum Electroplating
- Change your voice to male, female and even dinosaur and small creatures
The packaging is nicely designed, lots of bright colours, specifications dotted around the box and a side window to give us a sneaky peak at the actual headset.
Around the back we have a more detailed run down of the features and specification.
In the box you’ll find the hard wired headset, a quick start guide and a driver CD.