Razer has just unveiled its latest gaming peripheral, the new Tartarus Gaming Keypad. This gaming keypad uses a membrane ergonomic design and provides up to 25 programmable keys including an eight way directional thumb pad. The thumb pad’s eight directions provide up to 128 different command options for the keypad.
The Razer Tartarus has unlimited macro lengths and unlimited game profiles. These profiles allows users to switch between 8 key maps, each allowing for up to 25 programmable keys each and thus giving a total of 200 programmable key options. The Razer Tartarus is compatible with Razer’s Synapse 2.0.
- 25 fully programmable keys including an
- 8-way directional thumb-pad
- Instantaneous switching between 8 key maps
- Improved ergonomic form factor
- Adjustable soft-touch wrist pad for remarkable comfort
- Full anti-ghosting
- Unlimited macro lengths
- Unlimited game profiles
- Backlit keys for total control even in dark conditions
- Braided fiber cable
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
The Razer Tartarus will cost $79.99/€79.99 and is available worldwide immediately.
More details can be found at the product page.
Image courtesy of Razer