Headsets are a wonderfully simple solution to the problems that arise with a microphone and loud speakers, however, I’ve always found them to be quite restricting as you end up with a length of cable that is never quite long enough. Over the years, many solutions have come out of the pipelines and invariable some have been wireless. It has always been in the understanding that, if you want a good headset which can deliver good sound quality you will need to have a wired headset.
Unfortunately it is very rare that wireless headphones on their own have proved to be a success, let alone with the complications of a microphone. However, Plantronics were willing to take that very deep plunge and we wish them the best of luck in convincing us that wireless headsets really can work well.
- Digital Wireless Technology: 2.4 GHz
- Wireless Range: Up to 12 metres
- Talk/Listen Time: Up to 8 hours
- Speaker Driver Size: 40mm diameter
- Speaker Frequency Response: 20Hz- 20 kHz
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Compatibility: Windows and MAC via USB Plug and Play
- 2 year warranty