NZXT have just introduced their brand new Source series chassis the Source 530 Full Tower. Which they claim is focused on providing all of the essentials, while maintaining affordability and simplicity. In other words plenty of features for a reasonable price tag. Check out the teaser trailer below, then well move on for a look at the technical stuff.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 235mm x 507mm x 510 mm
- Material: Plastic, Steel
- Total Weight: 9.2 kg
- Motherboard Support: ITX, MicroATX, ATX, EATX (322 x 272mm)
- Electronic Features: Audio/Mic, I/O LED, Power/Reset LED, 2 x USB 3.0, 10-Port Fan Hub
Bays & Expansion
- External 5.25”: 3
- Internal 3.5”: 6
- Internal 2.5”: 7 (1 behind motherboard tray)
- Expansion Slots: 8
- Front: 2 x 120/140mm or 1 x 200mm
- Top: 3 x 120mm (1 x 120mm included) or 2 x 140mm
- Rear: 1 x 120/140mm (1 x 120mm included)
- Bottom: 2 x 120mm
NZXT have already got one of the strongest chassis ranges of any company on the market, catering to the budget friendly side of the market all the way up to the ultra high end enthusiast market and personally I think it is great to see them make something for the middle market. We look forward to taking a closer look at this product in the coming weeks as we hope to have one in for review very shortly.
The price is competitive and with support for large radiators, modular hard drive cages, cable management, fully filtered airflow and more this could very quickly become one of the most popular chassis on the market.
The chase is available immediately for around $89.99 in the US, but will be available exclusively with Overclockers here in the UK for around £79.99.
Thank you Overclockers for providing us with this information.
Images Coutesy of NZXT.