If you are planning a black and green PC build or you just are a Razer fan, then NZXT’s newest special edition chassis might be just the right fit for you. NZXT just announced the new S340 Special Edition PC case and it looks as awesome as we’ve come to expect it from NZXT. It is also a durable chassis, made of 90 percent steel.
This isn’t just a normal NZXT S340 chassis in a new colour scheme, it also brings new features along with it. One of them being a cable management bar that avoids separating the front inlet and the remainder of the housing, allowing complete control of cables for a refined appearance and cooling optimised through better air circulation.
The NZXT S340 has a pretty compact form factor and allows you to create a pretty powerful setup with its dimensions of 445 mm height and 432 mm length. No need to put a giant block next to your desk if smaller can do it.
The chassis allows for water cooling setups with 280mm radiator support at the front and it comes with two 120mm FN V2 fans at the top and rear. The integrated PSU shroud will keep those unpleasant cables out of sight and creates an overall cleaner look in the chassis.
Special Edition Features:
- Front panel featuring back-lit triple-headed snake logo
- Cable management bar with triple-headed snake logo
- Green power LED
- Green under-glow LED with rear on/off switch
- PCI slot base cover for a flush look and funneled airflow
- Signature green USB 3.0 ports
- Tinted window panel
- Matt black finish
Common S340 Features:
- 360 degrees of steel casing surrounding the all-steel chassis
- Grommet-less cable management bar keeps cables tidy with ease
- Full 280 mm radiator support in the front
- Compact form factor coming in two inches below competing mid towers
- Detailed design and engineering with tons of small touches
- Very easy to build in for new and experienced users alike
- Integrated PSU shroud for an ultra-clean build
- Fully filtered intakes
- Includes 2x 120 mm FN V2 fans, top and rear
The price of this special edition S340 NZXT chassis is set to £69.99 ex VAT / €99.99 ex. VAT. We will, of course, have a review of this chassis ready for you shortly, so stay tuned.