Koolance released the Compact Chiller EXC-450, a device that combines a pump, a 1 liter reservoir, and a radiator (chiller) into a single portable unit ideal for open-air benches. Measuring only 152 x 203 x 533mm, this coolant chilling unit works much like a refrigerator or water-cooler, chilling your coolant below room temperature.
At 25°C ambient, the chiller’s capacity is 450W, or 1,535 BTU/hr. Temperature options include liquid set-point (1 to 50°C), external thermocouple set-point (1 to 149°C), liquid and ambient delta-T (-50 to 50°C), and draws its power from an external 24VDC power source (250W power draw).
- Cooling capacity: 450W (1535BTU/hr) @ 25°C liquid/ambient
- Temperature options: liquid set-point (1 to 50°C), external thermocouple set-point (1 to 149°C), liquid and ambient delta-T (-50 to 50°C), external thermocouple and ambient delta-T (-50 to 50°C).
- Select only values you want displayed on the front 2-line OLED display (fixed or rotating)
- Adjust pump speed with 10 level increments
- Show pump impeller speed in RPM
- Show coolant flow rate in LPM/GPM
- Show condenser fan speed in RPM
- Adjust audio alarm based on temperature
- Relay trigger can be configured as NO or NC and adjusted based on temperature
- Refrigerant: R-134a
- Power input: 24VDC, 250W or higher
- Maximum power consumption @ ambient (approximate): 230W @ 25°C
- Designed for an operational temperature range of 0-40°C (ambient and liquid)
- Reservoir capacity: 1 liter
- G 1/4 BSPP threads on back for fittings
Available now, the Compact Chiller EXC-450 is priced at £990.74.
Thanks to Koolance for providing us with this information