The next generation of Intel processors and new chipsets are almost here and I’m sure there are quite a few people anxious to upgrade to the 6th generation Intel Core processors. A CPU and a motherboard are only part of what you need, you’ll also need some new memory to go along with that as we’re switching from DDR3 to DDR4, at least for the large part. Kingston’s HyperX division is ready for that and just released two new dual-channel HyperX FURY kits for just this, one with 8GB and one with 16GB capacity.
The new HyperX FURY kits are available in low-latency 2133MHz, 2400MHz, and 2666MHz frequencies and are optimised for the new Intel Skylake platform. HyperX FURY DDR4 is also the first product line to offer automatic overclocking via plug-and-play functionality for the 6th generation Core processors.
HyperX FURY DDR4 memory is a cost-efficient way for a high-performance upgrade for Intel’s 2- and 4-core processors and helps to provide faster video editing, 3D rendering, gaming and AI processing. The new modules are more efficient than the older generation of DDR3 memory and only require 1.2V to achieve these high speeds. The design is a beautiful as it always is from HyperX and the FURY features and asymmetrical design with both a black low-profile heat spreader and a black PCB.
HyperX FURY DDR4 Features and Specifications:
- Easy to install1: plug-and-play functionality
- Automatic overclocking: reach faster speeds just by installing the memory, no adjustments in BIOS needed
- Cost-efficient: the perfect combination of price and DDR4 performance
- Unique: asymmetrical, signature FURY heat spreader
- Design: low profile, black heat spreader color and matching PCB
- Reliable: 100% factory tested at frequency
- Compatible: tested with all popular brands of motherboards
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB & 64GB kits
- Frequency: 2133MHz, 2400MHz, 2666MHz
- CAS Latency: CL14-CL15
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -55°C to 100°C
- Dimensions: 133.35mm x 34.24mm