Kingston has made the already impressive DataTraveler Locker+ G3 even safer with the new automatic cloud backup feature. The DTLPG3 already features hardware encryption, password protection and fast USB 3.0 speeds, and now also cloud backup.
The new automatic cloud backup feature works through the ClevX USBtoCLOUD software that works with cloud providers such as Google Drive, OneDrive, S3, Dropbox, and Box. The DTLPG3 drive locks down after 10 failed login attempts and automatic formats the content, so a cloud backup might not be the worst idea.
The drive can perform up to 135MB/s at reading and 40MB/s at writing operations, is available from 8GB to 64GB capacities, and is backed by a five-year warranty.
Features and Specifications
- Hardware encryption: the best in personal security to keep your data safe
- Superior password protection: user sets a password to prevent unauthorized access
- Easy to use: no application installation required
- Versatile: Works interchangeably between Mac OS X and Windows systems
- Secure: drive locks down and reformats after 10 invalid login attempts
- Stylish: Durable metal casing with built-in key loop
- Optional Cloud Backup: access data stored on DataTraveler Locker+ G3 from your personal cloud storage (see below for Cloud Services Supported)
- Co-Logo Program available: Customize DataTraveler Locker+ G3 by adding your logo and/or digital files and instantly increase your organization’s brand recognition. The Customization Program offers unique packaging, custom profiles, color adjustments, content loading and more, all with easy and convenient ordering.
- Supports: Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP & Mac OS X
- Guaranteed: five-year warranty with free technical support
- Capacities2: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Speed3: USB 3.0 speed: 8GB: 80MB/s read, 10MB/s write
16GB: 135MB/s read, 20MB/s write
32GB–64GB: 135MB/s read, 40MB/s write
USB 2.0 speed: 8GB: 30MB/s read, 10MB/s write
16GB–64GB: 30MB/s read, 20MB/s write
- Cloud Services Supported: Google Drive, OneDrive (Microsoft), Amazon S3, Dropbox, Box
- Dimensions: 60.56mm x 18.6 mm x 9.75 mm
- Minimum System Requirements:
– USB 3.0 compliant and 2.0 compatible
– Two (2) free consecutive drive letters required for use4
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
Thanks to Kingston for providing us with this information