Jonsbo announced that it is releasing the new sleek-looking UMX3 Micro-ATX case. The steel and aluminum case features a minimalistic and clean design that will look great for years to come. The front panel of the case features dual USB 3.0 ports, dual USB 2.0 ports, mic in, headphone out, and a power button.
The case is cooled by a top-mounted single 140mm fan and a single 120mm rear fan, which would be sufficient enough to accommodate an AIO water cooling setup or even a custom setup. There are two versions that will be available, a windowless version for 119.99 Euro or a smoked acrylic side panel version for 124.99 Euro. The case can accommodate large video cards up to a maximum length of 320mm, and CPU coolers of up to 163mm in height. On the bottom of the case, there is a HDD cage that can contain up to three 2.5 inch drives, and another 2.5 inch or 3.5inch drive can be secured to a bottom plate.
Technical Specifications of the UMX3:
- Form factor: Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Installation options for HDD/SSD: 1 x 3.5 inch, 3 x 2.5 inch or 4 x 2.5 inch
- Case fan (top): 1 x 140 mm
- Case fan (rear): 1 x 120 mm (optional)
- PCI-expansion slots: 4
- Height: approx. 365 mm
- Width: approx. 188 mm
- Depth: approx. 358 mm
- Material: Aluminum, steel
- Max. length of VGA cards: 320 mm
- Max. height of CPU-coolers: 163 mm