We all use computers, and with portable devices becoming the rage, whether it be tablet or notebook based, more and more people are going down the route of a portable solution. Also with prices dropping and technology moving forward in terms of features and speed, it seems the perfect opportunity to join the fold.
With all products of that nature, they need power, and notebooks, tablets, mp3 players, and phones are no different as even though they use batteries, they will still need charging at some point. If you’re like me, you will have a power cable for your laptop, one for your netbook and one for you iPhone, but wouldn’t it be nice if there was an all in one solution to give you more freedom when you need it?
This is where power product experts Innergie have stepped in with their mCube Slim power adapter, giving users a charger for these products with a difference. The mCube gives the freedom to use one device for multiple products with its interchangeable tips and switchable voltage regulation, making it perfect for travelling with and giving it versatility that other products can only dream of.
- Adjustable Output Voltage
- The mCube Slim is able to support a wider range of laptops. Slide switch enables changing between 15-17 volts and 18-21 volts output.
- Credited by the RTCA aviation certification, safe usage within air planes is guaranteed.
[*]Fast USB Charging
- With special design USB power port, it gives you the capability of charging all your standard USB devices.
- With extremely high power efficiency, you can reduce your energy costs and reduce your CO2 emission.
[*]Multi Built-in Protections
- Never worry about unstable voltage anymore, the built-in protections ensure Innergie products are safer than ever.
- Charge most popular brands of notebooks between 15-21 volts, up to 17″ in LCD size, and 65 watts consumption. Including Acer, Asus, Compaq, Dell, Fujitsu, Gateway, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Sony, Toshiba, and more. Free tip support to ensure Innergie offers the widest laptop compatibility
- AC Input
- 100-240 Vac /1.5A 50-60Hz
- 19.5 V DC / 3.3A
- 16 V DC / 4.06A
- 5V DC / 1A
[*]Output Power (Continuous/Peak)
- 65W Continuous
- 75W Peak
[*]Dimension (LxWxH) (mm)
- 100 x 57 x 18 mm
- 150 g
- OCP, OVP, OTP, OPP, SCP