In Win’s Tòu chassis certainly turned a few heads at Computex including that of our own Peter Donnell who wrote an extensive story on the In Win Tòu as part of our Computex 2013 coverage. TechPowerUp reports that the In Win is finally official Tòu.
The In Win Tòu uses glass panels which are made from 3mm thick tempered glass with a transparent coating. The frame these glass panels attach to is made from 2-4mm thick aluminium created by “Sand Casting”.
The In Win Tòu is a full tower case supporting ATX size motherboards and smaller. It is capable of storing up to four 120mm fans and supporting for a 360mm radiator at the top.
The front panel I/O, located at the bottom of the front panel, includes a touch control fan controller. This allows you to change fan speeds, adjust lighting levels or turn them off completely.
The In Win Tòu uses a unique visual effect where if the internal lights are turned off the case is entirely mirror-like and opaque but when the lights are turned on the case becomes fully transparent. There is no words on pricing and availability, but we can no doubt assume a huge price tag and very limited quantities.
- Metal Structure: 2~4mm Aluminum
- Case Panels: 3mm Tempered Glass
- External Drive Bay: 5.25 ” x 1
- Internal Drive Bay: 2.5″ x2 and 3.5″ x 3
- M/B Form Factor: ATX and smaller
- Power Supply: ATX 12V, PSII Size (Up to 220mm)
- I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 2, HD Audio
- I/O Expansion Slot: PCI-E/PCI/AGP Slot x 7
- Graphic Card Size: Up to 380mm
- Thermal Solution: 120mm Top Fan x 3 and 120mm Front Fan x 1
Images courtesy of In Win