Gta V is making some serious headway in the modding world. It’s early stages yet, but some awesome mods have already been released. The name of the new mod is the LS Drift – Drifting Mod.
You get both controller support and Numpad/arrow key support. You can do the mod to any car, but sportscars and super cars are preferable to muscle cars. These cars are better for drifting due to their better handling. Before you use the script, go to Los Santos Customs and mod the front and rear bumper to better work for drifting. Feel free to add custom exhausts and grilles, as well as 100 % armor here. It makes the car look so much more impressive as it goes sideways in Los Santos
Gameranx have released the following:
- To start, download ScripthookV.dll here.
- Move this dll to your GTA V directory.
- Download LS Drift here.
- Move both LSDrift.asi and LSDrift.ini to your GTA V directory.
- Run the game.
- Once you’re inside the game, press F3 on the keyboard or RB+A on your controller to open the menu.
- Navigate the menu with the Numpad or Arrow Keys (Change keys in LSDrift.ini).
- And Drift Mod is on! To enable, just press and hold the Left Shift Key. Move your car around using your controller or NumPad/arrow keys.
- Optionally, you can play with this feature on the airports, where you won’t have to worry about other cars to get in the way.
I’m yet to venture into the modding world for GTA V, but this looks pretty cool, let us know if you’ve tried this mod!
Thanks to GamerRanx for this information
Image courtesy of Rockstar