Yesterday saw Nvidia roll out the latest version of their graphics driver, and while it is still just a beta release, it brings with it some updated support for EA’s Battlefield: Hardline (Beat) and GRID: Autosport from Codemasters.
The GeForce 340/43 beta obviously comes with a few more tweaks and fixes that should make it into the next official driver release, including a bunch of new SLI profiles.
Game Ready – This 340.43 Game Ready Beta driver ensures you’ll have the best possible gaming experience for GRID: Autosport and the Battlefield: Hardline Beta.
- 3DMark Skydiver subtest – added profile
- Battlefield: Hardline – added profile
- Elder Scrolls: Online – added profile
- LuDaShi Benchmark – added profile
- Wildstar x32 version – added profile
- Dark Souls II – updated profile
- Supports GeForce ShadowPlay technology
- Supports GeForce ShadowPlay Twitch Streaming
- Supports NVIDIA GameStream technology
- Supports new “3D Compatibility Mode” for 3D Vision that enables us to improve the 3D experience for many key DirectX 10 and 11 games.
- 3D Compatiblity Mode Profiles
Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea (DLC) – rated as “Excellent”
Banished – rated as “Good”
Krater – rated as “Good”
The latest drivers can be downloaded directly from the Nvidia website.