The 331.93 Beta driver has been release featuring a SLI profile for Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag. Other fixes consist of some browser-related stability issues observed with GeForce GTX 400 and 500 Series cards. There are noticeable performance increases for GeForce 400/500/600/700 Series GPUs in several PC games when compared to the GeForce 320.49 WHQL drivers.
The beta driver is also bundled with GeForce Experience v1.7.1 which includes support for two highly anticipated new technologies. NVIDIA GameStream provides end users with the ability to stream PC games from their GeForce GTX-equipped PC directly to a SHIELD device. This update also includes the Beta version of GeForce ShadowPlay, an innovated new game capture tool with exceptional features and performance.
- SLI Technology
- Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag – updated profile
- Gaming Technology
- Supports GeForce ShadowPlay technology
- Supports NVIDIA GameStream™ technology
- Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.0725.
- Installs HD Audio v18.104.22.168
- Installs GeForce Experience 1.7.1
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit.
- Supports OpenGL 4.4 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.
Thank you Guru3D for providing us with this information