Steelport is about to get even crazier with the launch five new bite size DLC packs ready for your digital consumption. The game just never seems to end with the developers adding more and more crazy nonsense to their already bonkers title. With the latest additions you can expect new costumes and weapons to keep the action turned up to 11.
Three new trailers have also been launched to help you check out the action, all of which you can check out below. Interestingly added here is “The Polarizer” weapon which was part of GameStop’s Warped Weapon challenge.
Each DLC is sold separately and is now available for purchase for PC and console platforms:
- Reverse Cosplay Pack (Free) – The best selections from the Saints Row IV Reverse Cosplay contest are now available to download. Sport two new outfits starting today: Wear the Genki Space Pimp outfit to end Zin filibusters in style, or don the Freckle Bitch’s outfit to deliver justice, Saints-style.
- GameStop’s Warped Weapon Challenge – The Polarizer DLC (.99) – Harness the power of an incredible magnet gun capable of magnetizing people, attracting them to your Polarizer weapon, and then reversing its polarity to create an explosion of people!
- College Daze DLC ($2.99) – Get your Greek on with this flashy set of fratboy and sorority girl outfits, and up your party game with the Beer Helmet and Bra Hat. College Daze also includes Shayne’s Barstool Racer .
- Game On DLC ($2.99) – While cruising in the Puck Truck, sport the best in hockey gear with a hockey mask, goalie gear and a hockey stick. Additionally, for those more gentlemanly citizens of Steelport, the Game On DLC includes a golf cap, set of fairway formal duds and an iron.
- Bling Bling Pack ($2.99) – Bring the Bling back to Steelport with a set of money-themed powers that can turn your enemies into gold with the Midas touch, or make it rain with stomp or blast your enemies in the face with dollar bills. With the Bling Bling pack you’ll be shaking your money maker all over the Row in style.
There is a lot of DLC already available for Saints Row IV, but which has been your favourite so far?
Thank you Saints Row for providing us with this information.