The release of the much-anticipated Scandinavia map expansion DLC for Euro Truck Simulator 2 is finally here. The DLC is available on Steam to download and on other major retailers.
Scs Software, the creators of the wonderful game published the following:
This Euro Truck Simulator 2 Scandinavia add-on is the most exciting expansion pack for the incomparable Euro Truck Simulator 2 so far. Featuring Sweden, Norway and Denmark, you’ll have access to mile upon mile across these three beautiful Nordic countries. Fifteen new ports and ferry locations also allow you to board ferries directly and to discover 25 Scandinavian cities like Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmo, Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen, Copenhagen, Aalborg and Esbjerg.
Reflecting how ferries are an integral part of Scandinavian transportation, SCS Software has painstakingly simulated the ships and Nordic ferry locations you’d see in real life today. Many of the ports in this pack are the same size as entire cities depicted in mainland Europe elsewhere within the game. The sea transportation network also allows the player to use alternate connections between locations in Scandinavia and other territories of the map with direct routes to the United Kingdom and Poland.
· New trailer models including semi-trailers for transporting livestock
· Introducing the Mercedes Benz Actro 2014 cab
· New industries to service with 80 new cargo types which include foodstuffs, machinery, construction plus deliveries to Volvo and Scania dealerships across Europe
· Updates to the core Euro Truck Simulator 2 game
· Brand new rims and tyres upgrades
Sounds pretty good! let us know what you think in the comments below
Thank you to Scs Software for providing us with this information
Images courtesy of Scs Software