Creative Technology is launching the Sound Blaster X7, their most powerful and technology advanced sound solution to date. The Sound Blaster X7 is designed to deliver great sound for gaming as well as entertainment and has a wide variety of connection options for different setups. It has a 24-bit/192 KHz sound resolution, a 127dB digital-to-analog converter (DAC), and an amplifier of 100W. The result is the best, clearest and most powerful sound experience for games, movies and music from Creative and the Sound Blaster X7 is already nominated in two categories for CES 2015.
- Burr-Brown (PCM1794) 127dB digital-to-analog converter (DAC) supports high-resolution audio playback of HD audio tracks up to 24-bit/192kHz when connected to PC/Mac, including 24-bit/88.2kHz and 24-bit/176.4kHz
- Texas Instruments (TPA6120A2) 600Ω headphone amplifier is capable of driving audiophile-grade headphones, with full and detailed clarity
- High power, high efficiency Texas Instruments Class D amplifier (TPA3116D2) delivers up to 100W power (2 x 50W @ 4Ω)* to passive bookshelf and tower speakers
- Burr-Brown (PCM4220) 123dB analog-to-digital converter (ADC) delivers high quality, low noise analog line-in audio playback and audio recording of up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Nichicon “Fine Gold” capacitors offer rich sound in the bass register and clearer highs
- USB 2.0 Host connectivity allows direct streaming of high quality, lossless audio from Android and iOS devices
- Asynchronous Mode USB Audio greatly reduces jitter and allows accurate high-resolution audio data transfer from the computer
- Swappable op-amps for customizable tonality
- ASIO support allows for reduced latency for a higher resolution audio experience
- Gold-plated audio connectors create precise contact for low signal loss
- *100W speaker output requires upgrade to high power adapter (24V 6A).
- Supplied power adapter provides up to 2 X 38W @ 4Ω.
The Creative Sound Blaster X7 should become available sometime in December at an MSRP of $499.
Thanks to Creative for providing us with this information
Images courtesy of Creative