CM Storm, Cooler Master’s relatively new (2008) gaming branch, are known as one of the top gaming brands having brought us quality products from cases to mice. By working with gaming enthusiasts and constantly seeking feedback, they are continuously refining their products to meet the many high demands of gamers. With a focus on quality and performance, we expect to see CM Storm raising the bar, so today we have got the soon to be released Gaming mouse. This is the latest and updated version of the CM Storm Sentinel Advance Mouse.
As with all our peripheral reviews, we like to reiterate the importance of having the right gear, especially when it comes to gaming as it can make all the difference between getting those extra frags. The mouse plays a large part in this, so having a decent, enduring mouse is crucial to not only success, but also continued comfort when spending hours in front of the screen. Gaming mice are renowned for being highly accurate, massively functional and incredibly configurable devices to use and the Advance II does not fail to deliver.
So lets take a look at what the CM Storm has to deliver:
- 200 – 8200 DPI tracking resolution
- 128 KB Sentinel-X TM Memory for profiles and macros
- On the fly DPI adjustments (+/- 200 DPI)
- As little as 1.5 mm lift-off distance
- Up to 150 IPS – 3.8 m/s
- 125 Hz – 1000 Hz USB rate fine-tuning
- 5 profiles with 4 DPI setting each
- 8 programmable buttons
- 9 virtual buttons via button combinations
- Right-hand Ergonomic Design
- Customizable OLED logo
- Customizable multi color LED light system
- 5 x 4.5g weight fine-tuning system