Highlights of AMD Catalyst™ 15.11 Beta Windows Driver
- Call of Duty : Black Ops III – includes quality and performance optimizations
-  The Oculus runtime may crash on launch
-  The Intel graphics is flagged in an error state in the Device Manager in systems with switchable graphics
-  An error may be experienced when installing the latest graphics driver package on some AMD Radeon™ R9 380 series products
-  The secondary graphics adapter is missing in the Device Manager and the AMD Catalyst™ Control Center after installation of the driver
-  A TDR error is experienced when launching Star Wars™: Battlefront or Hitman Pro while a You Tube video plays in the background
-  An extended black screen may be experienced during bootup under Windows® 10 between the Windows® Logo and the Windows® login prompt
-  Ashes of the Singularity™ may crash on some AMD 300 series GPUs
-  Ashes of the Singularity™ may fail to launch on some GPUs with 2GB Video Memory.
-  Call of Duty : Black Ops III – Flickering may be observed when running the game in DirectX® 11 mode and with AMD Crossfire™ enabled
-  Batman™: Arkham Knight – An application crash may be experienced at some game locations
-  A black screen may be experienced on booting Windows® 10 on some systems with switchable graphics – with AMD Radeon™ HD5000 series graphics cards, when connected to an HDMI monitor
-  Elite: Dangerous – poor performance may be experienced in SuperCruise mode
— AMDGaming (@AMDGaming) November 5, 2015
You can download the new AMD Catalyst Beta driver here.