Another month in and AMD is releasing a new Hotfix for their new Crimson series of drivers. To to their word, the drivers are come out quicker than ever and with more fixes for the latest games. This time around, the fixes are mostly for Rise of the Tomb Raider and Fallout 4, with those fixes taking nearly three-quarters of the changes.
- Performance and quality improvements for
- Ashes of the Singularity – Benchmark 2
- Rise of the Tomb Raider™
- Crossfire Profiles available for
- The Division
- XCOM 2
In addition, crossfire profiles have been added for The Division and XCOM 2, two of the most recent major titles launched. A number of major issues remain however and these will hopefully be fixed shortly. The most egregious are these the two below, the first which impact pretty much every game and card it seems while the second render the point of dual-GPU cards moot.
- Core clocks may not maintain sustained clock speeds resulting in choppy performance and or screen corruption
- Cannot enable AMD Crossfire with some dual GPU AMD Radeon HD 59xx and HD 79xx series products
You can grab the new hotfixes from the links below. For the complete details, be sure to check out AMD’s page here, and as always be sure to create a restore point just in case.